I have a Domme crush on my gorgeous Sister-in-law. She is a stunning blonde, totally spoiled and pampered, who I have watched order her husband around for many years. I would never tell anyone, or act on it in any way. One time though, at a party a couple of years ago, She did ask me to get Her something from the food table. I complied, of course, and when I brought it to Her, She was engaged in a conversation with Her friend. I handed Her the plate and She totally ignored me, just took the plate and continued Her conversation. I stood for a second and then walked away, totally turned on.

She would make an amazing Domme. Lately I find myself thinking more and more about what it would be like to submit to Her. Just drop to my knees in front of Her and kiss Her gorgeous tanned feet. It's just fantasy of course. But if I can find a Domme that looks like Her, probably great potential for a role play. How common is role play based off a real life relationship with a relative or close friend?