A milking machine is a considerable purchase that I did not take lightly. I considered the Venus 2000, Serious Kit, and the Tremblr. The Serious Kit takes up a lot of space and my dungeon is quite small and the Venus has complications coming from the US with import tax and such. I kept it simple and went with the Tremblr from the good ole UK.

I ordered directly from the manufacturer, F-machine.com, they were quite pleasant and in 6 days I had my new milking machine! It was easy to set up, quiet--except for a pretty cool *woosh woosh* sound, and pretty straight forward. I really enjoyed it. So for so good, my only complaints would be that it needs to be disassembled to be cleaned, which takes up a considerable amount of time, and it needs some kind of stand to be held in place.

So I use it for about 7 weeks and I am gentile with it, as it is known to have some mechanical issues. One day I pull it out, assemble it, turn it on--everything is good--but the pump will not start. The lite is on and it is powered up, the controller light blinks when I push the button, but nothing is happening. The pump arm is not stuck, everything seems to be working, but it refuses to begin the pumping. I put it away in frustration and move on to another game. (I hate to get a plan in my head and not be able to do it, so I am now grumpy.)

The next day, I put it together again but disassemble the remote and re-install the battery. Voilà! It works. The following day, I bring it out before the session so I can see if it is STILL working and--it's not, and the light on the adaptor goes out and stops giving power to the whole unit. I cancel my session so I don't have another less than top shelf session.

I have been in touch with the manufacturer without a reply at this point. I decided simply to order a replacement control unit and power cord.

Now the manufacturer gets in touch with me and says that sometimes the battery will light up the unit but not be powerful enough to start the unit, they will send a better battery with the new unit. Okay fine. 10 days later the replacement parts arrive annnnnd the unit will not turn on at all. I have sent a message to the manufacturer again.

As of this moment, I am figuring the fuse has blown in the UK plug that goes to the adapter. I am off to try to find a UK plug fuse or an EU equivalent cord.

I hope to have some good updates that are sexier, but this is what you can expect in purchasing this machine.