Hello beta male.

This sounds like a fun scene and I hope it happens for you in the future. The simplest idea that comes to mind is a shopping outing. I personally don't like shopping in malls but they are great for this type of play. Your Domme could be dressed as a high powered executive out running some shopping errands with her assistant (you). A lot of this will depend on her creativity and attitude but some of the things I have done in the past and I think would work for your scenario are:

1. Have you carry her handbag and all purchases.
2. Have you remove her sunglasses and put them back in their case while she simply stands there.
3. Have you hold a compact mirror while she powders her nose.
4. Rest in a coffee shop and have you procure the coffee and put the cream/sugar in it. You hold it while she sips.
5. A short foot massage at one of the communal seating areas.
6. Remove her shoes in the shoe department before the salesperson has a chance to - and put them back on.
7. Once I saw a lovely shade of eyes shadow but I didn't want to ruin My makeup by trying it on so I asked the sales person to try it on My sub as a tester. I have done the same with perfume.
8. She could have you stand close by (but not be seated with her) at a restaurant or bar and call to you to bring her phone or other items in her bag then send you back to stand nearby on the ready.
9. You would complete all purchases while she walks away to do other things or she pays and leaves you to fetch the receipt and the package while she wanders off.
10. For a little added fun she could have a friend meet you and you can have double the fun.

I am sure other Ladies here will have more to add but I hope this gets your creative juices flowing. If this happens you will need to report back so we will all know how it turned out.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn