Wow! I had no idea tributes have gotten so high. I may need to make a correction on mine, lol. My tribute has remained the same for over ten years, and although I've considered raising it I haven't for a number of reasons. I stay very busy with sessions. I session a lot, and I like it that way. If I raised my tribute, I might get less sessions (or more-who knows), but doing less sessions for the same amount of income doesn't interest me. I like sessioning A LOT. I make a very comfortable living. I am more than happy with my income, and I feel lucky that I am a very busy session mistress. Most clients tip on top of the tribute anyways. Also, I have owned the homes that my dungeon is in, so I don't have rent increases to deal with. Even though I have moved several times over the years, my home payment has always remained steady. About 75% of my clients are regulars or repeats. Some are even on a schedule (once every two weeks, once a month, etc.) If I raised the tribute, some might have to adjust their schedule and see me less. Boo! My tribute rate also allows for longer sessions, which I enjoy. I'm sure I'll raise it sometime in the next few years, or maybe not... I've been saying that to myself for a while now. Haha!

www.msjuliasteele.com

https://twitter.com/MsJuliaSteele