Hi Ms Rose

It turns out that objectification, immobilization, sensory control/overload and USE are what do it for me. I love talking and interacting with my users before and after, but during I really need to be a "thing" as much as possible.

The session I had recently was a Multi-Domme photo-shoot and mini-session plus my session, i was tied up wrapped and locked in her box. I heard (slightly due to earplugs) the other stuff that was going on, but my eyes were covered, so no peeking (lol). What I had left were just two senses.

I was mostly in the dark. Basically the only warning I had that I was about to be "used" would be that it would go from grey to pitch black, and then sensory overload. It was almost like a mini horror show! lol.

Other sessions in this sarcophagus were without earplugs, so I was more aware of whatever they were scheming for future session both mine and others which I could then talk about after with them I was released. Occasionally I would choke or cough and the comments would be, "Hey I think I'm plugging your toilet", which I found hilarious in the context.

As to WHY this does it for me, I haven't a clue.

Po

Edited by Poester (06/27/19 12:52 AM)