Originally Posted By Mistress UV

I would like to pose a hypothetical question. If the tribute of Pro Dommes in North America and Europe could be set, what do you believe is a fair amount. Let's stick to U.S. dollars.

IF there's one thing my x-gfs and x-wife have taught me over the years, it's to be able to identify when someone smarter than me is setting me up in an argument there's no way I'm going to win

laugh grin grin Okay, more seriously, not to be pedantic, but for me, the concepts of setting compensation by fiat, and the concept of "fair amount", are opposed. Pro dommes are skilled artists/service-providers/craftswomen (or whatever you want to call them), of a service that's clearly a luxury, and should set their own rates just like other providers of valued luxury services.

Instead of focusing on what anyone else "should" provide at what price, I just know what I'll pay for it. In my case, that's usually $250/session, which is lower than many pro dommes charge in this area. Which means that sometimes I make exceptions when it's worth it to me, but I've also adjusted by getting my kink through other ways (in my personal romantic relationships, with FBSM providers, on Seeking Arrangements, etc). Doesn't seem fair that I get the most I can from my company, but complain when others charge more than I'd like to pay. The best answer to is seek what you're looking for, somewhere else, where you can afford it (or alternatively, session less often, etc.)

Edited by Swordfish (06/25/19 02:14 PM)