I assume we are talking about independent Dommes with a solid reputation.

In general terms, a session fee of $300 for an hour sounds about right. That can fluctuate + or - based on the what city the session is in. NYC & LA have higher operating costs for the Domme, so I would expect that number could be a bit higher in those cities. Having said that, I am aware that there are some truly outstanding Dommes who do require a tribute substantially above $300 an hour, the they are truly the exception to the marketing pricing.

I always schedule sessions of at least 2 hours, and prefer 3 or 4. For a longer session, most Dommes have graciously offered me a slightly reduced hourly rate, a sort of "bulk purchase" discount.

Of course, the market eventually sets the rate and I imagine a Domme wants to be at the maximum competitive rate without driving clients away or having a challenge getting new, quality clients. I would also imagine that polite, fun and frequently sessioning subs are valuable and a Domme has to calculate how fee increases might cause a good sub to consider going elsewhere.