I get an odd email from an organization calling itself the Helpless Slave's Association inviting Me and My Mistress friends to a slave auction. When We arrive at the location one lone sub is tied up and completely feminized. We think this is great fun so We start to have Our way with him but he protests and tells Us he is not a sub at all - that his friends are playing a joke on him - but We don't care. We came ready to play, so We do. We cut his clothes from him, humiliate him, abuse his pathetic cock and balls, cane him and then fuck him with our strapons while face fucking this sissy bitch. He begs and pleads but this just makes Us want abuse him even more. We leave him whimpering and completely broken - and we leave a "donation" that is exactly what We think he was worth. This clip is packed with action. Goddess Samantha and Mistress Ultra Violet look amazing as always and are in particularly rare form. Don't miss this one.

This clip contains: ballbusting, feminization, captivity, practical joke, dildo play, strapon, caning, spanking, whipping, humiliation, CBT, FemDom, Triple domination and catsuits

But it here: http://clips4sale.com/74153/14607525

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn