While we are on the touchy subject of money, I would like to address deposits. I used to hardly ever ask for a deposit. That's because I hardly ever had anyone cancel. Then things changed. I am not sure exactly when it happened and it didn't happen overnight but I do think things are different from just a year or two ago. I really hate to ask for a deposit from a client that has never given Me an issue before, but if the trend keeps up I am going to have to.

As an example today a sub I had seen two other times in person and had numerous phone sessions canceled his two hour session for tomorrow - with no attempt to give me a reason, let alone offer to pay the cancellation fee. It's like there is no respect for our time anymore, even from the clients that profess to love us. Subs used to be ashamed to cancel. If they were sick, they apologised and asked when they could reschedule. Now they act like they can burn the bridge because there is another Domme as good as you right around the corner. Do subs really think that?

I spoke with a Domme from another town yesterday and she said that she makes EVERYONE put up at least a $100 deposit - no matter how many times she has seen them - every time. This is not a newbie Domme that doesn't book many sessions. I would guess she is just as active as I am and I have heard this before from other Dommes.

So to the ProDommes out there, are you seeing this same trend?

To the clients of ProDommes, how do you feel about being made to pay a deposit - even if you have been good?

To everyone, what do you think has changed?

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn