FemDom Mansion #3 Top 13 – Terrific and Terrible Experiences

This is a brief account of my third weekend of slave training at the FemDom Mansion in Atlanta under the skilled leadership Mistress Ayn. i have reviewed my first two experiences the Mansion here already and this time i thought I would just list my top 13 experience which has become a tradition. This is only the “tip of the submissive iceberg” that i experienced there under the tutelage of so many beautiful and demanding Goddesses and Mistresses.
A fourth weekend, #savepokey IV to continue my slave training, is already being planned for this summer at the FemDom Mansion!
# 13. - At the end of the weekend, i was fortunate to spend quality time with visiting Goddess B as W/we shared an Uber to the airport and had some time before O/our flights. It was delightful to get to know a Goddess outside of the Mansion, as well as suffer for Her to please Her during the weekend.
# 12 - Assumed “normal” FemDom Mansion houseboy roles: eat table scraps from a dog bowl; drink water and urine from a dog bowl; sleep naked and chained to a post in the dungeon; help prepare, serve and cleanup from meals and parties; be available for feminization dress-up and other wishes by the Mistresses; required to receive permission to use the bathroom; and so on.
# 11 - My constant whining and sassy comments were punished with face slaps, ball gag or, more commonly this weekend, electric shocks from a shock collar attached to my thigh or genitals.
# 10 - After the kidnapping and torture session, Mistresses Ultra Violet and Simone Kross ordered me into an Uber, while wearing my new t-shirt which boldly said: FemDom Mansion House Boy, with handcuffs displayed. The driver asked about my shirt and i provided a very non-descriptive explanation. We pickup Mistress Harley, who blindfolded me for the final trip to the Mansion.
# 9 - Dressed as “Nana Pokey” in a pink housecoat, frilly pink panties, dangling pink earrings and a pink furry headband that said “OMG” as the sissy server to a diner party for four Mistresses. During dinner Mistress Ayn urinated into my dog bowl.
# 8 - Three Mistresses discovered creative uses for plastic tubing in forming humblers as i was ordered to stretch upwards as far as i could, causing much pain.
# 7 - Secured to the bondage table then cross, then bench, as Goddess Samantha and Mistress Gianna double teamed me with a pleasure/pain experience.
# 6 - Kidnapped by Mistress Ultra Violet and an unknown Mistress (later discovered was Mistress Simone Kross), bound and tortured and threatened to be held there all weekend.
# 5 - Repeatedly hosed down on the patio with the sprayer set to full force; Goddess Samantha called this – Waterboarding, Goddess-style.
# 4 - While dressed in full drag for the cocktail party, Mistress Ayn publicly berated me in front of Everyone for eating off the food trays like a guest and consuming alcohol without permission at #savepokey#2, then ordered me across Her lap for a spanking.
# 3 - Injection of 300 ccs of saline into my ball sac and 50 ccs of saline into each breast. Attended the cocktail party in this condition with a #savepokey face drawn with a marker on the balls. Ordered to perform jumping jacks to Everyone’s amusement.
# 2 - Sucked a half dozen strap-ons; blindfolded and sucked more strap-ons; and chained to the spanking bench and pegged by a half dozen Mistresses.
# 1 - Experiencing Mistress Ayn’s control, humiliation and pain, and as a premier event planner. Always a learning experience to serve my Alpha Mistress and Keyholder.

www.femdommansion.com