I had an amazing session with Mistress Elle Zelena in Jan. 2019. To begin, the booking process was simple. Mistress Elle is very responsive to email which is her preferred method of communication up to + including any confirmations/last minute messages on the day of the session.

I was rather detailed in my requests for her to prepare for the session by wearing tights for some time before the session so that my primary fetish of foot scent in well worn nylon could be accomodated. She did an outstanding job in preparation on this point.

Upon first meeting, she immediately put me at ease in those first few awkward moments.While her photographs are deadly accurate they don't fully convey her elegant beauty. For me it's always all about the eyes of my Mistress and hers were simply spectacular. In this regard I should mention that she did NOT shy away from direct piercing eye contact which, in my experience, is not always the case in a first session.

Her domestic space was quite adequate for me but if you require a more complete dungeon environment I suspect that she she can easily accomodate a dungeon space rental.

Her Australian accent is quite captivating. I know one should not genetalize but I often find that foreign born Dominatrixes have a sophistication and skill set that surpasses the native born. In addition Mistress Elle has been trained by the very best LA Dominatrixes and it shows in the way she conducts her sessions.

Her cbt technique for example was superb in mixing sensuality with just the right amount of pain. I was in deep subspace very quickly under her guidance. That feeling grew stronger and more overwhelming as the session steadily increased in intensity. At the end I collapsed in an endorphin high. Her gentle aftercare was
exactly what one wishes for but which is sadly not always provided.

I always have very low expectations for a first session. So much of the time it's really just about getting comfortable with each other. With Mistress Elle Zelena my first session expectations were far exceeded. She is the perfect picture of beauty, skill and intelligence.(This last quality often overlooked but in some ways perhaps most important for a satisfying session).

I look forward to our next session with great anticipation.