Originally Posted By OwwItHz
Originally Posted By CountessNikki
For the love of everything holy, I need as much notice as possible. 24 hours notice is a 50/50 gamble and same day sessions with me are almost a no-go except for slaves I am very good friends with

I was actually asking about the other end of the timetable. I was wondering if booking too far in advance (I'm not talking about months, but maybe two weeks) slips through the cracks. Maybe it's just my bad luck.

Quote:
I am a woman of leisure. I enjoy my hobbies and if you catch me last minute, I will probably choose staying in my pajamas watching television instead of doing a session, or crafting something for shits and giggles. Give me as much notice as possible smile

I completely understand that, which is why I don't expect instant gratification. But the other side of being a woman of leisure is that we may have been corresponding about a session for a couple of weeks but the day before, she decides there's something she wants to do and forgets that "tomorrow" she's supposed to be in the mistress business.

There is a big BIG difference between setting up a session and choosing to weave a basket instead of doing a session that day and, weaving a basket, getting a call to session out of the blue, and turning it down if you wish to spend more time crafting.

Sorry you have had such bad luck in trying to set up sessions. Again, I was speaking for myself, not others. Instead of telling you what you should think or do, I spoke about how I conduct my 'mistress business'.

If you want to get into details, slaves must contact me multiple times before we meet, especially the first time. Even my loyal slaves that see me regularly, they have to contact me the night before and in the morning to confirm. I want a thousand confirmations, maybe that will work for you?

Edited by CountessNikki (11/08/15 10:10 AM)

http://clips4sale.com/studio/93425
www.nikkidomino.com
https://twitter.com/NikkiDomino