[replicated from my post on MF]

i've known of the amazing Vinyl Queen for nearly all of the 20 years She's been active. Last week was the first time i had a session with Her in Her Oakland studio, and i truly feel my words can not properly convey how awesome this Lady is.

OK, let's get this out of the way first: She's gorgeous. Yes, you've seen pictures, but if you haven't seen Her in person you don't really know. She is far more beautiful in person than in any of Her pictures.

A little about my background -- i've been a personal slave, i've sessioned actively for several years, probably over 125 times, but not much in the last 5-10 years. In short, i know what to expect from a session.

Well, i thought i did smile. i won't go through a play by play, but somehow Vinyl Queen managed to exceed my lofty expectations. She is brilliant if You hadn't noticed (distracted by those looks i expect), and She managed to take into account my submissive babbling over several emails and was able somehow to craft it into a coherent session that both took into account my input AND surprised me. That's not easy to do.

Her sense of command is palpable; her experience and expertise with a WIDE variety of tools is nothing short of amazing. Add to that Her considerable intuition, and the experience is beyond belief. Given such a long time since i had seriously sessioned, i worried about what my current limits were. She adapted completely, and always knew just when to change activities.

Suffice it to say that is certainly not my last session with Her. What's a few thousand miles compared to an experience like this? Thank You again, Mistress.