Originally Posted By CountessNikki
For the love of everything holy, I need as much notice as possible. 24 hours notice is a 50/50 gamble and same day sessions with me are almost a no-go except for slaves I am very good friends with

I was actually asking about the other end of the timetable. I was wondering if booking too far in advance (I'm not talking about months, but maybe two weeks) slips through the cracks. Maybe it's just my bad luck.

Quote:
I am a woman of leisure. I enjoy my hobbies and if you catch me last minute, I will probably choose staying in my pajamas watching television instead of doing a session, or crafting something for shits and giggles. Give me as much notice as possible smile

I completely understand that, which is why I don't expect instant gratification. But the other side of being a woman of leisure is that we may have been corresponding about a session for a couple of weeks but the day before, she decides there's something she wants to do and forgets that "tomorrow" she's supposed to be in the mistress business.