I've got a lot of thoughts regarding this, I'll share a few, but I'm really curious about what Dommes think about it.

I would guess that the session itself can be so viscerally "gross" that probably some providers would not want to share too much of their actual feelings about it so as to not be judgemental and/or alienate some of their clientele. This typically "no-judgement" policy is probably the main reason why FT subs/fetishists go to providers instead of telling their SO that they want to experience female bodily functions up close.

I have been disappointed more than once and really it wan't anyone's fault. If anything it was me having unrealistic expectations of someone who, although being more than skilled enough, was not a mind reader.

A recent FT session came together very well for me and I actually ended up on a emotional high for a few weeks. Something I've never had from a session.

I have never had FTT for attitude adjustment, I always felt that I had enough bad stuff happen to me in real life so I didn't really, also, need to experience it in bdsm play and/or FT sessions.

I'd write some more but I'm under the weather.

po