Installment #2 – Obedience to Mistress Ayn’s commands

It started innocently enough as Mistress Ayn’s slave boy.  One week in chastity, then one week of freedom when i enjoyably stroked to multiple orgasm.  The “real chastity” under Mistress Ayn’s control had not yet truly begun.

There were signs of escalation though, such as Mistress Ayn ordering me to create a Twitter account – with the name “Mistress Ayn’s slaveboy.”  Mistress Ayn ordered me to buy pink panties and post my wearing them on Twitter – public embarrassment was becoming a norm.

Then i was ordered into chastity and, during the second week, permitted a 15-minute daily release for edging, no orgasm.  On a special holiday, i was permitted release from chastity and ordered to orgasm three times during the day, then back in chastity.  The first orgasm was very powerful and huge load, which Mistress Ayn had ordered me to “recycle.” The next two orgasms were not that pleasurable – it was too soon - but i was obedient, as always.

Next, Mistress Ayn ordered daily edges for 10 minutes but added two additional minutes per day for 6 days, all with no orgasms.  Then a command of a 60-minute edge before orgasm.  A pleasurable six minutes quickly turned into agony to not orgasm early. Sadly, i failed, lasting only 54 minutes.  Mistress Ayn was very upset at my disobedience and the next day i was ordered to have three orgasms in one hour.  Having orgasmed the day before, this seemed an impossible task, but i knew better than to fail Mistress Ayn again.  i was successful but never have had orgasms that were so unpleasant, so painful and caused so much stress.  As Mistress Ayn’s chaste slave i knew i must be obedient to Her and not be concerned with my pleasure at all.

It is abundantly clear that becoming Mistress Ayn’s chaste slave is more severe than my prior self-experimentations with chastity. No longer do i place myself in chastity because it might be “fun” and then let myself out when i have had enough. This is decidedly different. Mistress Ayn make all of the decisions, which is what i asked for as Her chaste slave, but i may not have fully grasp what that entails.

Experiencing the holidays as Mistress Ayn’s chaste slave is the next blog installment.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn