I had another, Amazing, morning Full Toilet session with Bastienne and three other Dommes. I am in the process of writing a review and will post that and the contact info for the other 3 at that time. Bastienne tuned the initial setup to create more of an intentional crisis situation by making everything funnel to my face while all of the Goddesses donated prodigious amounts, significantly more than last session.

I hadn't met one of these Dommes at all so it was a really nice surprise to "wake up" to them still in the room, unlike the first time. It was somewhat intimidating at the same time, with them in full gear, and me of course in my birthday suit. Dommes, in my experience, are all formidable women, and obviously so even in vanilla dress. I was nearly as sad when the aftercare/chat was done, as when the session finished.

Imagine four beautiful women listening to you intently and looking at you with a twinkle in their eyes (not a hint of disgust) as you try to explain why they fulfilled your dream and made your month, in the mere act doing their business on you, on your face, to be blunt. IF anything, I had more residual disgust at myself for wanting this than these women did for being asked to participate in this.

thanks!
po

Edited by Poester (01/18/19 04:09 PM)