I'll try to answer some of your questions. I'm not a pro sub by any means but I can share what I've learned and experienced. I'm also hoping we get some followup wisdom from a ProDomme that does FTT.

I personally will fast before a session. I have an easy gag reflex (as well) and am not interested in throwing up something I ate earlier. I think vomiting or at least heaving occurs all the time in FTT sessions. Keep an open mind, be completely honest (appropriately), and let her guide you into the right groove.
Most FTT (BS) sessions (I've encountered) are in the morning, so get a good night's sleep.

ProDommes that have some experience with FTT sessions will typically ask you if it is your first time. This will allow them to tune the session for you to make it manageable and fun. They typically won't expect you to consume on the first session.

I guess the first and most important questions you want to ask yourself is what about the thought of this experience does it for you? Do you like hearing and/or smelling and/or seeing? Which is most important? How important is a particular body type and/or appearance to you, and what is it? It might end up being that just being there, with the goddess, "at a safe distance" might be enough for you, or you might end up wanting more and more and more until at some point you're covered from head to toe with her chocolate, and asking for "care packages" to play with later.

LOL Practically, if you get to that point, put a whole day aside for the session, because it is really hard to get that smell off of you.
Wash your hair 4-5 times. Mouthwash for at least 2 minutes a couple of times, etc etc.

Personally, I actually never really wanted to consume, but the desire sort of snuck up on me in the course of a session when I was in subspace, with Dommes I really liked and who kept pushing all the buttons.

Po

Edited by Poester (01/04/19 04:12 PM)