I actually started to respond to this when I first saw it a couple of days ago, but decided it wasn't worth it since it is the exact kind of stuff we don't want leaking over here from mf. I also can't imagine the other stuff that was said but edited by the admin, if this is what was left.Since you responded Mistress Ayn I do want to say I agree with you about actual man haters being few and far between.

However, we all know that when humans get into their own little subgroups, it allows them to say the nastiest things about subgroups that are not included. This has played out more publicly with whites and men in the US over our history because of our dominance in controlling the culture.

Which doesn't mean that women or people of color in their own private groups didn't say the same sexist/racist things about those not in those groups, they just weren't represented in the larger culture that was controlled by white men. Social media and the empowering of these "minority" groups (hard to call women a minority, but couldn't think of another term that was better) allows those private conversations to now be thrown around in full view of the people who are beung denigrated... And the more someone "speaks the truth" the more popular and supported they are amongst that peer group.

In my mind this has been totally adopted by the Pro Domme culture as not just the norm, but as truth since it is a culture based on Women having power and control. Those who say nasty things are supported and empowered not just by other Dommes but male subs/slaves who either get excited by the roleplay of it or who are so self-hating that they actually believe that they are naturally inferior creatures.

My problem isn't with the roleplay of female supremacy, but the fact that younger people buy into the social media extremism of it as a real truth. We know that the reality of any relationship between a Domme and a sub is based on valuing and respecting the other person in that relationship rather than it being a one-way street. Unfortunately, baby "Dommes" who think that Findom is the same as FemDom (rather than just being a fetish) or that BDSM play is the same as a D/s relationship or that any group is naturally superior to another group, buy into this wrong view of reality and have poisoned our culture in a way that may never recover in my opinion.

But, then again, I am an old white guy who is submissive to Women I pay to do whatever nasty or degrading thing to me that they can come up with for their own amusement... So, according to the current culture we are talking about, I am irrelevant and what the hell do I know?