Wow. This looks like something that should be on MF but the poster does have some valid points. The truth is that all industries have participants that are not honest, not competent, etc. This industry is no different and "buyers" should always beware. Do more than look at the pretty pictures (which might be 10 years old) and dig a little deeper.

Sometimes I wish all social media would go dark but it is a good tool to educate yourself about a potential Mistress. If she rants about subjects that offend you or just rants in general they will usually do it on their social media. Dommes usually post more current photos and selfies there so you can get some insight there as well.

Regarding man haters, I couldn't agree with you more. Every time I see a Domme post something about "old white men" I throw up a little in the back of My throat and wonder how long they are going to make it in this business. If you don't love men you are surely short live in this industry.

I hate to see anyone attack Dommes especially on a "Domme Board" but I will concede that I have shared some of these thoughts Myself from time to time.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn