Sometimes on a board there seems to be an inside joke going on that has started elsewhere... Well, in the time that our Buzz has been down this sorta happened thru Twitter when I used the southern version of the plural of the word "you" in relation to the Wimmin of The Atlanta Dungeon. Mistress UV hates that word and banned me from using it

Considering I was 1) within Their control at the time (specifically Mistress Ayn, Goddess Samantha & Mistress UV) & 2) was told that I had to get specific permission from each of them before I was to be allowed to release after being in unlocked chastity for three weeks, during which time I had sessioned with all three of them plus both Mistress Vera Virgo & Mistress Ming (my reviews of Goddess Samantha and Mistress Vera are of those sessions) PLUS was being forced to spend 10 minutes edging to videos that featured at least two of them twice a day at aynrules.com, this had the force of law.

Of course, this prohibition didn't stop when both me and what had built in my balls was finally released since Mistres UV will have plenty of opportunities to punish a transgression of the rule in the future (and apparently Mistress Ayn is just a big tatletale). So, I then utilized "You Gals" as the plural form of You instead and was more than glad that 700 miles separates me from Mistress Ayn when She read that. So.,. Another plural form of the word You was banned from my use when speaking with the Sisters of the Atlanta Dungeon.

My grammar question to the board is therefore what should be the proper plural form of You that I can use when referring to a group of people (specifically, a group of people around the Sisters cause I still use the banned word all the time since IMO it IS the best form even if Mistress UV doesn't like it for Her own reasons)?

Edited by AspX (12/11/18 11:21 AM)
Edit Reason: cause i am a dumbass who put MistressAyn.com instead of AynRules.com