It’s time for the Queen city to submit. I will be making a rare visit to Charlotte and conducting BDSM/FemDom sessions November 6th and 7th only. Reserve your time with Me now to ensure a place at My feet. Sessions of 90 minutes or more are preferred.

Some of My interests:

Body Worship – Respectful feet, legs and ass
Bondage – from the light to the extreme
CBT (Cock and ball torment)
Corporal Punishment – bare hand, OTK, hairbrush, floggers, paddles, crops, canes, whips, etc.
Electro torture/stimulation (ErosTek)
Facesitting and smothering (clothed)
Feminization – from pantying to makeup and lingerie
Foot Fetish – including boot and shoe worship – I have an extensive shoe collection and requests in advance are entertained.
Humiliation and degradation
Medical Play – including naughty exams, urethral sounds, enema play, stretching, toy play
Nipple torture
Strap on Worship / Training
Tease and Denial
Toilet training – golden only
Trampling
Sensory deprivation/sensory overload
Wax play
Venus 2000 – tease and denial and forced O
Things I am NOT interested in are full toilet (hardsports), blood play, adult baby or intimate sexual contact.

Most any other fetish can be accommodated, but if you are looking for something special, ask now before the packing is done. I will be bringing a vast assortment of BDSM equipment for CBT, corporal, medical play, bondage, etc – along with the Eros Tek and Venus 2000.

When traveling I conduct sessions daily from noon until 9pm. I prefer email contact – no texts, please – they will not be returned. An application and a deposit are required to book if we have not sessioned together previously.

Click here to Complete an Application.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn