I have not set foot in LA for over a year! It's been far too long. I know you have missed me and I know you are desperate need of my firm hand taking control of you. Lucky then that I'll be returning this September for a few days.

During my stay you may serve me in DTLA, at The Ivy Manor. Since this visit is quick it will be best to book in advance. I have many Mistress friends and submissives I plan to see while there so time will be short. If my schedule permits I will allow some short-notice sessions very selectively.

Bookings are now being accepted for hour, multi-hour, extended, overnight, Solely Worship and Strictly Spanking scenes. As well as dinners, drinkins, shopping, outings, lunches and consultations.

You may also serve me with my friends in double or multi-mistress scenes, including but not limited to Mistress Hannah Hunt and Mistress Synful, among others. If there is another mistress you are interested in booking with me you may ask and I will see if it is possible.

I am happy to make time for trade and paid photo and video shoots with anyone looking to collaborate. For this you may email MsElenaDeLuca@protonmail.ch directly instead of using my contact form.

You may use the form on NYDominatrix.com to check my availability for training. Deposits are always required.

I look forward to seeing both old and new faces when I grace Los Angeles with my presence!

-Elena De Luca

FascistFemDom.com
NiteFlirt