Last week I met Mistress Ayn at Atlanta Dungeon for a session. I don't usually ask for anything specific since Mistress has an uncanny ability to know what a sub needs. I was sent to the changing area to prepare for the session. Upon returning, I was cuffed ankles and wrists then led to the spanking bench. I was secured to the bench then Mistress began to redden my ass with Her leather strap. A few warmup strokes then full on with the strap. Between strokes, I wiggled my ass a bit and Mistress assumed I wanted more and harder which She gleefully provided. My ass was Her preferred color, RED! Off to the medical room for more fun. Up on the table and strapped down, feet in the stirrups, straps around my chest and waist. A translucent red hood over my head and I could only barely see what was happening. The nipple tower was placed on my chest and clover clamps were attached to each nipple. The knob was turned pulling my nipples up and away from my chest. Mistress returned to the end of the table and applied electrodes to my cock, balls, and an anal probe was inserted. More pulling my nipples as the juice began to flow. Various settings were tried and each had a different effect. As the session drew to a close, I was allowed to release and enjoyed the after-care. Photos are posted to this link: [img]http://twitter.com/paddles1941/moments/1030885482446630913[/img] Also Mistressayn.com atlantadungeon.com