Do you do same day sessions?

The short answer is “no”. Occasionally I will take a last minute request from a sub that I have sessioned with in the past, but I have to be familiar with his interests and it must fit within My schedule that day.

There are two main reasons I don’t accept same day session requests:

1. Subs that request last minute sessions tend to be the worst sort of clients. Many subs will ask for sessions on short notice because they know the Domme won’t have time to properly vet them. This is an old trick that those of Us that have been around for a while are wise to. Clients making last minute requests are also the ones that most frequently “no show”, show up late, have poor etiquette, etc. In general, I prefer to session with a client that is not impetuous about sessioning, but instead plans for it and anticipates it.

2. I like to mull over a session in My mind for a while. It’s part of the process that I enjoy about sessioning. It’s also one of the reasons I think I am very good at what I do. I don’t just show up and go through a checklist of your interests. My sessions are crafted to fit your interests and My current mood. A last minute/same day session deprives Me of that.

Lastly is My schedule: As a Dominant, I tend to want to be in control of everything in My life. (That should not be a surprise.) That includes My schedule. When I retire for the evening, I like to have a clear idea of what the following day will bring. A request for a same day session puts a kink in My plans, which is another reason I seldom grant them – even to subs that are known to Me. I think it is a common misconception that a Dominatrix rolls out of bed, puts on Her boots and then sits around waiting for clients. That may be true in a “house” like Pandora’s Box or similar establishments where Ladies work a shift, but that is not the case with independent Dommes like Me and most of the other Mistresses in the industry.

In short, I would prefer to pass up a session that doesn’t give Me adequate time to plan the session and vet the client.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn