Thanks for a wonderful and unique review, asp.

I've always believed that adding "Pro" in front of the title "Domme" carried responsibility: to be professional. Being professional means a lot more than just charging for your services and professional domination should be like any profession where care and concern for the client are paramount. Since we are talking about very important issues like discretion and personal safety, professionalism in this industry is of even greater importance, in My opinion.

In all honesty, the detail that meant the most to you, My contacting King Lexa to provide a reference without waiting for Her to contact me, is not something that I do for everyone. I know Lexa very well and I think I know you well enough to know that you would follow through, so I took that extra step to save everyone some time.

I will say that I appreciated you asking Me ahead of time to use Me as a reference. Often subs don't ask and then We get an email from a random provider We have never heard of asking Us to confirm that We have seen you and it raises some concerns - and makes additional work for Us. I then have to Google the provider to make sure the email address is legit, or I have to contact the client to verify that you are indeed trying to book with this person. All of which could be avoided if the client had given Me a heads up like you did.

Anyway, you know I think highly of you (go ahead and puff your chest out, it's okay to be proud) and this post could serve as a reference and review of you too.

Thanks for always being an ideal submissive and client. you are appreciated.

Regards,
M. Ayn

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn