I am about to start filming again and I will be needing slaves for various roles, on and off camera! Let's cover how to become a film slave first.

In order to film I will need versatile and reliable film slaves. I am very picky about my film subs and I take protocol very seriously. If I feel you have not fully read and understood the rules of applying you will not be considered.

Let me begin by saying that you absolutely must have experience. I will not be accepting anyone who has not thoroughly explored their kink and fetish interests. References are a necessity. I will consider session references if you have never filmed but filming experience is preferred.

Filming is NOTHING like a session. This is an opportunity to be of use and get a little play. This is not an opportunity to get your fantasies fulfilled. Also, activities for film are much harsher than in session. Keep that in mind if you like a slow pace,can't have marks or can only handle small/light toys.

If you have served me on film before please use the same email thread from previous planning to make the verification process easier. You will have priority.

If you have never served me on film then I will require a tribute for your first shoot. If you are reliable and do well you will be considered for future filming and there will be no tribute.

For legal reasons you must be able to sign releases with your legal name and have your ID and face photographed. These records will not be made public, this is just so that I can legally use footage of you.

To apply you will need to send an email to MsElenaDeLuca@gmail.com that includes a recent full-length, non-nude photo (Anyone who sends a penis photo will not be considered), references, your scene interests, your hard limits, whether or not you will require a hood and your availability during the month of July. If any of these things are missing you will not be considered.

Keep in mind that my month is very busy with family events. I will be away from my computer a lot to attend graduations, weddings and anniversaries. This means it will take time to answer your emails. Anyone who sends multiple emails will not be considered.

Follow these instructions and if what you can take for film is what I am looking for you will do just fine.

Now lets talk about other on set roles that don't include being on camera.

As well as film slaves I am looking for production slaves. If you can't appear on film, aren't useful to my filming needs or are a film slave as well and want to be of more use then you may apply for a production position.

I am looking for reliable and skilled subs to hold the camera for my scenes. This requires that you take direction well (I have specific requirements for each scene), are steady-handed, have a good eye and are physically capable of moving to wherever necessary to get the right shot. There will be some training and testing for this.

I am also looking for production assistant slaves. This will be assist with anything necessary on set. Including but not limited to: moving lights, taking BTS footage, handling props, etc.

I am preferably looking for subs who can do more than one of these positions, versatility makes scheduling much easier.

If you have never served me on set before there will be a small tribute for this privilege. Non-filmed roles will include very minimal to no play at all. Having an interest in humiliation is best here.

To apply send an email to MsElenaDeLuca@gmail.com w/ your experience, reference (if you have them), special skills and availability. If you are applying to be a film slave and also are available for om-set service just include that when you apply to be a film slave.

I look forward to reading all of your applications!
FascistFemDom.com
NiteFlirt