As an act of self-care during these trying times I will be immersing myself in the life I love and using this month to spend more time at the dungeon surrounded by amazing Dominas and giving extra space and time for more appointments and play.

Every Monday and Thursday in May I will be spending my day at my preferred space, NYC Rubber Studio. During these days appointments may be booked without a deposit, on short notice, for 30 min, for consultations, dinners, drinks and even to drop off cash deposits for future bookings. Appointments for these days may be pre-booked and that is preferred for morning or late night scenes.

You may book by emailing MsElenaDeLuca@protonmail.ch, calling 347-450-1599 (no texts) or visiting NYDominatrix.com.

For information on the types of training, bookings offered and my areas of interest/expertise send an email to BookElenaDeLuca@gmail.com and you will be automatically sent all the removed content from here.

June will be a difficult month to book me as I have a lot of family obligations that will be taking me out of town often. Try your best to see me in May or plan to book in advance for my limited June availability.
FascistFemDom.com
NiteFlirt