Empress,

Sorry.. I was thinking in terms of deleting posts and threads rather than actually suspending or banning accounts. My understanding, and it could be totally wrong, is that it is actually easier for the mods (as a whole) to suspend/ban rather than deal with posts, threads & DMs.

The issue with banning accounts is that it is so easy for someone to just get a new one & come back in that it is pointless to ban, except in the most egregious cases. I remember a couple of summers ago when a particular troll was pissing everyone (Dom/sub, Female/males) off at Max and it was a huge battle to finally oust that troll from posting (to the point that they were banning multiple accounts per day & at least one individual was wrongly accused and banned on the suspicion that his was another account utilized by the troll).

Its a difficult job & I appreciate all of the people who are willing to take on what is generally a thankless task... And I am not just saying that to kiss the ass of the wonderful Women who do that here, since I know I still have to deposit and then pay full price for that privilege. wink

Asp