i had the honor of serving Mistress Ayn twice last year during a visit to Atlanta. She was the only reason for my trip there. The first session was three hours of Female Superiority heaven! Her power over me was so intense. Early in the session, while bound to the St. Andrew's Cross, Her fingertips were driving me wild and had me shivering uncontrollably. And what an expert with a flogger!

my original plan was to serve Her that Friday, and then drive home Sunday. After having the honor of serving Her, experiencing Her Supremacy for the first time for three hours, i decided to stay longer and begged Her for another session Monday evening. She honored me by extending Her Monday to allow me to serve Her once more.

Mistress Ayn is a Goddess. She is an expert at countless activities. She introduced me to two activities i feared. Ball crushing and electro play. i begged to experience them both again during O/our second session.

i felt completely safe with Her from the minute i first walked through the door at The Atlanta Dungeon. i also felt like a true submissive in Her presence.

Mistress Ayn is a Goddess to be worshipped.

tyler