Originally Posted By TheBigWoman
If certain "Women" had kept their fucking professional dignity in tact instead of filming - sessioning with fetish model - prostitutes then trotting off to the avn awards acting like common whores. Listening to the advice of the men on "mf" saying it's your body do what you want with it." In other words let me fuck you, eat your pussy, jack me off, etc!

They are brainless, spineless, lemmings, ready to march off the proverbial cliff behind their leaders on mf, twitter, and fetlife. They are the very dumbass cows that put us in this position with "FOSTA" in the first place!

The "straight Dommes" have contributed to this mess also by turning a blind eye to it. Well now we are all stewing in the same pot as they/prostitutes are!

Domination and prostitution were never meant to mix! I have been in the scene for over 25 years and yes, many of you know me and think I'm an old bitch, but it had to be said.

I'm going to ask that we refrain from "slut shaming" on this board.

Yes, you can absolutely believe it is not in the spirit of a "classic" Dominatrix to offer sex acts (and most of Us do not), you can decline to offer things you deem "prostitution", and you can feel it does not behoove a Dominant to offer them; however, tearing down women who make different choices than you does not help Our fight for the right to engage in adult activity with other consenting adults. Because even if we're not "full service" or offer "full body worship", the people who are created this bill and are pushing for it to become law DO NOT MAKE THE DISTINCTION between Us and "prostitutes". They don't even make the distinction between Us and trafficked people. So, your take means nothing to them. They want all of Us gone.

So, continue to enforce boundaries, protect yourself, whatever; but throwing other women under the bus is only going to hurt Us all. This issue isn't about dicks in vaginas for cash, it's about the larger issue of women having power.