That's all well and good. However we as Dommes shouldn't be involved in this drama in the first place!

If certain "Women" had kept their fucking professional dignity in tact instead of filming - sessioning with fetish model - prostitutes then trotting off to the avn awards acting like common whores. Listening to the advice of the men on "mf" saying it's your body do what you want with it." In other words let me fuck you, eat your pussy, jack me off, etc!

The jackals on "the hang" are nothing but a collection of the most reprehensible misogynists, perverts, pedophiles, internet, wankers, bullies, trolls, and stalkers ever assembled in one pit latrine! Sorry to say many of the Dommmes and moderators aren't much better.

They are brainless, spineless, lemmings, ready to march off the proverbial cliff behind their leaders on mf, twitter, and fetlife. They are the very dumbass cows that put us in this position with "FOSTA" in the first place!

The "straight Dommes" have contributed to this mess also by turning a blind eye to it. Well now we are all stewing in the same pot as they/prostitutes are!

Domination and prostitution were never meant to mix! I have been in the scene for over 25 years and yes, many of you know me and think I'm an old bitch, but it had to be said.