Mistress Ayn,

My experience a few years ago was a bit different than passing out but I'd like to add it here. To be honest I'm still not sure what happened or all the details. Toward the end of a two hour session I basically "zoned out". Mistress noticed an issue and wanted to call 911 but I talked her out of it and said I'd be fine. I got dressed and left her apartment, set my "home" location on the car GPS and drove home. I have no recollection of leaving her place or driving from downtown Phoenix to almost Tucson. My awareness (coupled with a great deal of fear) returned after I'd exited the freeway and was heading on town streets toward home. Mistress had left a message on my cell and sent an email to check up on me and related what had happened. It reminded me of things people used to tell me happened when I was a practicing alcoholic and experiencing a blackout. I haven't had a drink or drugs in many years so that wasn't the issue in this case. I suspect it may have been either a mild TIA or due to poor eating/dehydration.

The good news is I've sessioned after this (and told Mistress what had happened) and have not had a repeat.