Really not into role-playing but could totally get into a scene when I am the rowdy customer at Hooters who gets put into his place by a Dominant waitress wearing the whole uniform (especially the bright orange shorts) who is sick of dealing with guys like me. After she has had enough of having to smile and play along while I am being a lech who gropes her and makes bawdy comments while she serves me wings, she sexily invites me to the storeroom to show me how hot I have made her.

I, thinking she thinks I am hilarious and sexy, follow her back where the tables quickly turn and the waitress Domme (and possibly her co-workers) ties me up and takes her revenge in various evil ways (possibly including forced intox, since I don't actually drink). The Domme does all this while taunting me with how sexy she is and how I could never actually have her do anything other than to buy food/drinks from her.

Was just wondering if anyone else who isn't into roleplay has some specific scenario that they think would work for them, or if anyone who is into roleplaying has experiences they wish to share.