https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TnkJ8_BmSI

You are obsessed with surprises. Unlike some of your other strange ideas I can see hot wax being done as a surprise though not as often as you're thinking esp. in first sessions. And when it does occur in a first session and it was not checked on the interests section of a form then I imagine it usually happens late in the session after the Domme has gotten some idea of the sub's tolerances and vibes.

Unlike AspX I have a rough count of the times it was done to me. It was either 7 or 8. In another thread I talked about Mistress L and how she introduced me to a lot of new things. After one session I asked if there was stuff she would like to do to me that she had not yet done. Hot wax was on the list and we did it the very next session. One variable in the amount of pain it causes is where it lands. Some places are more sensitive than others. The first time she started with the less sensitive ;ole the back where it is more sensual than painful. At the very end she took careful aim and a few drops landed somewhere sensitive. She gauged my reaction to that then announced that the next time there would be more of those. And there were but it was still a mix which some more painful than others. She was such a delight

In the last 5 years it has only been done twice.