At this point in my life nudity is not that important. What gets me going and feeling incredibly submissive is the power of Femininity when a Domme knows she is a strong Woman and feels/exudes her beauty and uses that to seduce you into surrendering. For me what works is when she is wearing sexy lacy lingerie under a sheer blouse and a short or long skirt so you can see her stockings and garters as she uses these items to almost hypnotize you and finishes off her look with high heels or OTK boots making you kneel or bow down before her begging to be able to gaze up and see her beauty. The best part is the moment you enter her domain and see her and know that she took time to do her makeup with a bright shiny lipstick making sure to let you know that you will never have her as she is a Goddess who will own you while you are there to serve her, to please her, or to be tortured by her. When I see that I feel like the luckiest man in the world and am grateful for every minute of her day that she has shared with me.