In a different thread,

dominion wrote, "isnt it near impossible for a first timer to consume?
or so i was told. that it takes weeks of conditioning."

I will offer my speculation, but it is not based on experience. It is just a guess, based on comments by a handful or fewer of dommes . . .

I *think* that there are some dommes who provide the toilet training of the guy as a FULL or PARTIAL surprise and there are certainly dommes who provide or give the toilet training by giving a warning, instruction or obtaining agreement first. If we believe some dommes who have posted and certain reviews, then some do their toilet training as a complete or partial surprise, or by having announced on their website, by saying something such as, "I will make you drink."

I think that for many of the dommes who do full toilet, that their peeing in a guy's mouth and poop or poop is merely part of a spectrum; it seems to be overlapping.

There seem to be many mistresses and 1 or more reviewers of mistresses who have told of cases in which the mistress or mistresses in a double-domme session, after caning or whipping, will pee (or have peed) in a guy's mouth and expected or told him to drink the pee. I can think of at least 4 dommes who post (or, who have posted in the past, even if not regularly) at maxfisch who have told of such conduct or had reviews including such conduct. And it seems that few or none of the guys turn them down in the question of peeing. I don't think that there is a review or a report of guy refusing or trying to refuse peeing, but maybe it happens . . .

A lot of guys will do an awful lot of things if they are being caned or whipped or they have been crying or screaming from being caned.

Some mistresses apparently expect or encourage some toilet training as a part of humiliating the slave or sub and some of them expect it of many of their slaves or subs.

At least one reviewer on maxfisch told of being a first-time-diner under the suggestion of a domme in NY who often asks or expects this of her subs--a first-time-diner, in a sesssion not scheduled as toilet training.

In the twitter-feed of one West Coast domme, she says, simply, she makes a lot of guys eat her poop. She writes as if some of them are expecting a poop session and get upgraded to eating--but I have not seen her in person and I don't remember reading a reviewer of hers saying that scenario took place. I think it does from her twitter-feed, but I am guessing.

I also know there are other dommes who are slow and gradual . . . Maybe there are some dommes who are fast and surprising with some clients and slow and gradual or who give clear warning at the beginning or before a session with other clients. Maybe it depends on their mood or what they think a client will tolerate or needs . . .

There are certainly some fraction of subs, 5% or 10% or 20%, who dommes think of as ungrateful or demanding. Maybe they get toilet trained or afflicted more than others; I don't know . . .

Edited by ztrade (12/27/17 09:35 PM)