I have know Mistress Ayn for several years now, and sessioned with her frequently. She is a truely charming and wonderful person. i agree with nysubjack about her playspace - it is well equipped and discreet - AND Mistress Ayn knows how to work everything in the dungeon! Wllwrk4spanking is dead on about Her manner and style, She is the REAL deal and there is nothing artifical about Her. She will take control in an unassuming way - it's simply how She is. I have Experienced Her Mind Fuck productions, and WOW, what an experince. i wrote up a review for it on Max Fisch.

in my experience, Mistress Ayn, is very much interested in what makes you tick, and then turning that around on you in ways you will not expect. She also pays attention to every small detail during the session to make it as immersive as possible. The lighting, music, smells are all considered to play a part in your session. She is also VERY aware of how you are doing and will check to make sure that You are doing well are are safe - both mentally and physically.

I cannot recommend Mistress Ayn any higher, She is Amazing! i have done several "trips down the rabbit hole" with Her as a "tour guide" and i can tell You, She is also VERY creative - (evil grin).