Originally Posted By The Thomas
4 to 8 days is my general pattern.

Mine too, but I've had three get that wrong, even with a reminder note from me the day before. People need more paper calendars that they can write on - and make a routine of looking at their appointment calendar every evening before going to bed to se what's on for the next day.

I suspect that most dommes are doing their schecule-keeping with a smart phone these days. I only look at the calendar of my phone when I want to know what day it is, but most of thet time when I get an e-mail message that contains a recognizable date format, it's highlighted and it invites me to add the appointment to my calendar. But which calendar? There must be a dozen of 'em.

My sense is that from the get-go, one can get get "Owwthz on Friday" in her head even if my request was for Thursday. And even if I include the date in an interim e-mail, it just gets viewed as confirmation of whatever day she thinks the session is scheduled for. It's easy to do. I realize that mistresses are very busy and get flooded with e-mail. What ever happened to the secretary-slave? wink