I had the opportunity to session with Mistress Ayn earlier this year at the Atlanta Dungeon. She's a class act all the way. Wonderfully hot and serious about Her BDSM? Absolutely.

As it happens, I'd been out of the scene for over three years and was in the midst of D/s withdrawal. I'd long been intrigued by Mistress Ayn's stellar reviews, reputation, etc. so I pulled the lanyard and applied for a session. She rapidly replied, paid careful attention to my proclivities, and delivered with finesse. She's not the type to radically switch gears once the session starts and adopt an artificial domme persona: She was very friendly and gracious when I first stepped into the dungeon and gracefully transitioned to my initial instructions.

My primary interest in BDSM and D/s lies in the experience of vulnerability: I genuinely revel in giving myself to a dominant woman and "letting go." Mistress Ayn was the right person at the right time and I had that distinctive "subspace" transition early into the 3 hour session.

If Mistress Ayn is on your session "radar screen," you can't go wrong.

(If you're interested, Mistress Ayn has a ton of reviews on MF including one by yours truly)

Thanks for your post.