Unfortunately, and likely unbeknownst to you guys, it would appear this is the same Mesperyian who posted on 6/30/17 from Twitter account @mesperyianH the following:

Quote:
Omg the guy next to me on the plane needs a fucking shower. Ever heard of basic hygeine? Brown people FML. #nastypeople #1stclassnexttime

To which @fugazislave questioned
Quote:
Brown people?

and she replied
Quote:
Yup yup

If you have need to see a picture of the [deleted] tweet, see the Twitter feed of @ArianaChevalier on 8/21 at about 10:30 AM. I don't know how to post a direct link to that tweet.

And to be clear and fair - this is NOT meant to call into question the reputations of either you or Mistress Ayn. I don't know either of you, I've only heard positive things regarding Mistress Ayn, and nobody can presume that either of you know Mesperyian's personal views on race. However, if these are indeed Mesperyian's views , I found it worthy of note for the community.

It would be great to find out her account was hacked, or that she wasn't traveling that day. However, before posting this, I looked at her Twitter and found three more tweets on that day about her being on a plane, and no tweet claiming that her account had been hacked.