Thomas,

You are correct that the unlocked chastity was something I was ordered to do as part of this 10 days of service. I will also answer your question and say it was more... one orgasm under her direction and at her order on Sunday night, then four monkey-boy times in the next 20 hours or so (it was the only thing I could motivate myself to do once I completed the long-ass drive home and removed the token of my service).

The multi-day thing wasn't about sessioning or play. Overall, I would say that in the 10 days there was only 5-6 hours of actual play with that being spread between two different Dommes over three different days. However, there was service and tasks as well as a deep sense of control by a Domme throughout the 10 days, that was totally gone once I got back home.

I do understand what you mean by being tired and lethargic, but that is not the same thing as feeling depressed (which does manifest itself in those things as well as sleeping almost constantly and only waking up to masturbate then going back to sleep).

Today, I am over it and back to normal but there was definitely a crash yesterday which I agree with is very different from what you have experienced post-session.

Asp