wllwrk4spankings,

Thank you so much for taking the time to put together a thoughtful answer as you did. I definitely appreciate it, but my circumstances are pretty bizarre and therefore what you put together really isn't applicable to my craziness. I actually do not have a Mistress, and have never been (or probably ever will be) collared by someone.

What I have is about a half dozen Pro Dommes that have developed a more personal, and in some cases service oriented, relationship with (In addition to many Dommes I have sessioned with, some multiple times, but have never crossed the boundaries of a standard Pro/client relationship). This service tends to come into play either when they come to visit Detroit or when we decide to travel together to some other city where they will be sessioning.

None of them are local to me so I don't think I have ever been "in service" (which is the only time I am fully dedicated and monogamous with one) to a Domme longer than a week before this. I also normally make sure that there are no scheduling conflicts between my service to one of my Dommes and anyone else, whether that is another of my Dommes or me visiting/sessioning with someone else (my polyness and ability to see others is all above board and understood as part of all of my relationships).

In this case, I had scheduled travel to see one of my Dommes on the 1st of August, returning home on the 2nd, a couple of months ago. This is pretty normal for me, except one of my other Dommes came to town unexpectedly and that is who I was in service to over the full 10 days, with the break in the middle to visit the other Domme.

As part of our tradition, I actually wear a token of my submission in a public way whenever I am in service to her and must do a specific task every hour on the hour whenever we are not physically together (and I am awake) to remind myself of her control (what this specifically is, I will not say as it is a private thing between the two of us). I did this from the time she ordered me to do so before I picked her up from the airport until I got on the plane to go visit my other Domme (who promptly ordered me to insert the Hush device and used it to remind me of the fact that I was in service to her until I returned home, which was basically two days being plugged and remotely controlled). I then removed the Hush and placed the token back on, where I did my task every hour until I returned home on Monday morning (after driving my Domme that was visiting here back home).

From a play perspective, there was a quick one-hour or so session Monday night in a dungeon I have access to and then a couple of hours of play once we got back to her place this past Sunday night. In the middle, there was the 2-3 hours of session time with my other Domme but that was basically it from a BDSM perspective. The rest was all service (mostly chauffeuring in addition to the hourly task).

On Monday, I took off the token after 10 days and the crash happened later on that day. Today, I am totally fine again but when I wrote the post on Monday I literally couldn't motivate myself to turn off the TV and do the simple work related to the Domme travel or unpacking or cleaning up around the house that I needed to do. Writing the post and replying to another friend on FetLife about something else helped, but I still just rolled over and went to sleep afterwards (thus why I call it a crash).

I don't think this is something you would feel in a personal D/s relationship because this is a product of the temporary nature of my service. I also have never really felt it as part of a post-session experience because that is never a long enough period of time. I have felt something similar as a Dom when after my sub left town after a few days, I was still euphoric for a day or two then BLAM! total crash so I was equating what I felt Monday night with what I had felt then but hadn't really heard of others having these same kinds of experiences so I thought I would ask.