So... wanted to come on here and talk about my latest crazy adventures but instead, I am unmotivated and depressed while watching romantic comedies from the 90s that are remakes of classic movies from the 50s and 60s I believe (a combination of "Sabrina" and "You've Got Mail"... switching back and forth when one goes to commercial).

Basically, I was in personal service to one of my Dommes from last Friday until I drove her home yesterday (with a two day break in the middle to fly across the country to serve and be played with by another... see... that's the story y'all want to hear rather than this crap). The thing is, after being under her control like that for basically 10 days, the lack of it is really evident in a way that I normally don't feel while just playing and it sucks.

I know it is just the crash but I really don't ever crash after a session. My question is whether anyone else does so after sessioning if is this is unique based on my circumstance (who else ever is under a Dommes control on such a temporary basis)?