There is a very uneven movie called Bliss wherein Terence Stamp plays a sex therapist whose ideas are strangely close to those of the pair I mentioned. There is one incredibly hot R Rated sex scene in that film.

" I know chastity is not your thing"

Not completely true. Chastity usually gets split into long term and short term. As you are well aware the long term version has multiple problems which are reduced but not eliminated if handled in a lifestyle situation.

A really long time ago I did fantasize about being involved with a dominant woman who would control my behavior through a combo of CP and chastity. Carrot and stick so to speak However the tingle was from the idea of being controlled not from the idea of never getting off again. The woman n this fantasy would be a strict but fair disciplinarian who would let me cum if I behaved not an impossible to please martinet

After a while that fantasy faded. More recently another version pops into my head which is more suited to pro domination. In it I wear the device for 4 weeks. The first session is mostly CP then there is a mostly T&D session a week later, then 4 more sessions that are mostly T&D in the remaining 3 weeks. And then it's all over and I go back to other types of sessions Basically it is a way to amplify T&D. I guess one can call it intermediate term chastity.

Now with regards to short term chastity I am going to make a distinction between dungeon ST chastity and public play ST chastity. I have zero interest in the former. Under the right circumstances the latter might prove interesting. There was a NY Domme who was once the second Domme in a pretty good Double Domme session (and you know I'm a tough audience when it comes to doubles). For a while I gave some thought to doing a 1 on 1 with her. Looking on her website I saw that she claimed doing a public session with a very well dressed man in tight chastity was a big turn on for her. That was a bit intriguing but I never contacted her. She has since down her website and I was told (by another) that she only sessions with a select few old timers now.