I have not heard of them and am kind of glad I haven't. Bonafide nut jobs, but yes, it does sound like she would make a great key holder - albeit not a fun one.

I love playing with chastity, but the key is on the word "playing". I session with a couple of subs that are in long term chastity (maintained by another Mistress/Wife), but My preference is shorter term play with a bit of mindfuckery thrown in.

Recently I started reading a book called "Vagina" that delves into the female orgasm, among other things. One of the points being made is that female orgasm is necessary for our well being, creativity, confidence, mood stabilization and just about anything else good you can think of. The denial of orgasm (anatomical problems, bad lover, etc.) leads to frustration and the lack of all good things. Masturbation is better than nothing but doesn't compare to orgasm achieved with a lover. This supposedly has to do with the hormones released during foreplay, orgasm and then the cuddling after. Quite frankly I am not sure I buy it, but it is an interesting topic. Unfortunately, I have stalled reading the book because the author insists on giving lengthy credentials of her interviewee's along with unnecessary descriptions of the environment of the interview, etc. *rant* Geez. I hate it when authors try to make what should be a 100 page book into a 250 page book by adding irrelevant material so they can justify charging 29.99. Hey, I would gladly pay $35 for the book if it would just cut to the chase. *end of rant*

Anyway, this got Me thinking (sometimes a dangerous thing) about chastity and the male orgasm - or lack of. Does long term chastity stifle men's creativity and sense of well being? Trying to delve into all the online writing on chastity to find out would give Me brain-freeze, so I probably will never know.

And, thomas, I know chastity is not your thing, but you gave Me a lead in to open this discussion, so I hope others will share their opinion.

Main website: www.mistressayn.com
Content site: www.aynrules.com
Follow Me on Twitter - @MistressAyn