Originally Posted By Mistress Ayn
I have experienced what I believe is close to what subs feel in post session subspace. It was after My first acupuncture session. I felt that extreme relaxation and contentment you talk about, to such an extent that I didn't trust Myself to drive for about an hour. It actually took eating a snack to bring Me back down to earth.

I get this feeling in session sometimes and it is that deeper subspace I described in my reply to Thomas (and to shortcut that for your understanding, its what happens when I stop shaking).

Originally Posted By Mistress Ayn
Of course, there is Domme Space and that's very hard for Me to describe. There are two distinctly different feelings for Me. One is during session. The best way I can describe it is a connection with the sub that is possibly empathetic. They appear to be losing themselves and I can make eye contact or make a physical connection that feels like it links Me to them and I get this dreamy, euphoric feeling that is just hard to describe. I have also become light headed in extreme S&M sessions and feel an irresistible need to lay hands on the sub (usually on the chest or back) and create a physical energy loop. It's really quite amazing.

Then there is a post session buzz where My body literally feels like it is tingling or humming. My best guess is that it is adrenaline because it will give Me the ability to go right into the next session without any energy drop and sometimes I have to watch Myself because My energy level may be higher than the new sub's.

My experience in Domspace is exactly what you describe except in an opposite way. What you have as post session, I get during play as the connectivity between myself and the sub solidifies and we become O/one. It is absolutely an adrenaline rush as I am hyper aware of everything and my brain is firing at speeds that are hard to calculate as I own and manipulate the sub how I want in the effort to fulfill their needs and my own. It is just as you describe it. A definite humming that jumps off my skin and drives me forward. I have literally played for 36 hours straight in what feels like a blink of an eye because of this energy with the reason it was over being outside forces rather than wanting to stop.

For me, however, it is the dreamy euphoric feeling that comes post session but it is still tinged with that hum. Like what Thomas described as his next day experience, little things can totally put me back into the same place where I literally can't stop smiling from the buzz of it all. Domspace like this usually lasts several days for me after a good scene but the crash is just nasty as hell.

For me, there is literally no comparison between the two. Subspace is an incredibly joyful and wonderful experience that makes me all calm, fuzzy and happy inside... but Domspace is muthaf**kin AWESOME and that feeling is what the greatest moments in life are about.