That was a very well thought out response, Luke. Thanks for the insights you shared. My submissive as opposed to masochistic aspects do indeed depend a great deal on chemistry.

Wrestling is another session activity I have never done. If when I am in one of my "your fantasy is my fantasy moods" (the exception not the rule with me) and the Domme were to say that she wanted to wrestle then I would be more than happy to wrestle.

You brought up T&D so I am going to use this as an excuse to go off on a little bit of a tangent. In the last year I have dredging up some of my BDSM related memories (partially because of this forum) I used to think that my first experiences were Spanko but then I remembered that before any of those I did some T&D. It was not with a pro Domme though. There was this massage parlor which strictly prohibited penetrative sex but you could get a pretty good handjob at the end of the massage. I instructed my favorite there to essentially edge me (though I wasn't familiar with the term back then) but not let me cum. She thought it was a little bit strange at first but complied.

This place had paper thin walls and one time we could hear the lady in the room next door spanking her customer while yelling at him pretending to be his mother.