Mistress Ayn,

I am glad this topic has piqued your interest and thank you for your candid and insightful response (as usual).

I think some subs/masos have more intense in-session subspace than I do. In another thread I remarked that someone who has thrashed me a great deal over the years once said she doesn't know what dimension some of her other customers are in sometimes. She said she was glad that I am not one of "those guys".

I never had acupuncture.

I have played from the Top on occasion (quite a lot during one phase). The pre-session version of that is only subtly different from pre-session subspace except that I never experienced it at the very intense level I sometimes experienced with subspace. The difference is more apparent during the session. There are no endorphins when you're giving. The first dozen or so times I topped there was a strong glow afterwards (very different from post session subspace) but that got old fairly quick and so that afterglow effect became weaker and weaker. Which is one reason why I eventually went back to being mostly a sub/maso.