Mistress Ayn, I agree with you that this a great topic. I have been very lucky to experience real subspace on many different occasions and through four different types of activities with two different Mistresses. The journey to that point can happen quickly or very slowly depending on what is being done so here you are.

The first time I experienced subspace was through an extended flogging and single-tail whipping session where I was brought along slowly over a 60-minute window, through a crescendo of increasing intensity, until I reached a point of “stillness” where I literally stood up straight and my breathing slowed down and I would grunt with every strike. No matter how hard the Mistress hit me, drawing blood with my hits, I did not move and was floating outside of my body. It was a vessel and I reached a point where I felt no pain only hearing the sound of the strike. This happened at least 5 or 6 times over a 2-year period and 2 different Mistresses have been able to get me there.

The second time was having needles done in my back and my reaction was completely different and the feeling of subspace was also different. We learned that when I have more than 10 needles in my back my mind floats and I start drifting off, but when it goes above 25 and then passes 50 I cannot think clearly and lose the power of speech. I am literally a vegetable on the table barely feeling anything but the clouds around me and it takes a while to come down. After care when I get above 75 needles is essential as my body is filled with electricity that does not seem to go anywhere and neither can I until it dissipates.

However, when needles are done in my chest, abdomen and other areas on the front of my body, I can speak but very slowly and I slur the words but my mind is sharp as a tack. I am alert to everything and am aware that I am floating and welcome every time a needle breaks through my skin. I desire more electricity to go higher and higher. It also takes time to come down but not as much as when they are done in my back.

The final altered state I have been able to experience has been most recently with my Goddess and it happened in a strange way. I used to dislike CBT immensely, now I live for it. In this case she began to couple long stretching sessions and extended CBT torture with organic aroma oils and she rubs them on my ears, my temples, and has me inhale them from her hands while she is stretching, hitting and punching my cock and balls. She continues these treatments slowly over an hour or two breaking between the CBT and having me inhale the aromas and I am floating so high that I am asking, no begging for her to torture me more. She has maybe 10 different types of therapeutic oils with different scents and the feelings I get are somewhat different but the one thing they all have in common is that I become serene and extremely submissive willing to surrender to the high subspace I get along with the incredible levels of pain and pleasure that she delivers to me. Truthfully, it is addicting and I know I need it. I just lie there and need to feel the pain and the high and my adrenalin is pumping and my endorphins are firing like crazy.

The final thing all 4 of these have in common is that after any of these sessions I need to crash and at times have slept for as long as 12 hours. Sometimes, I am out of it for 2 to 3 days. These are incredible experiences for which I am truly grateful to the Mistresses who have delivered them, especially my Owner Mistress Mesperyian who has taken me further than anyone else into subspace experiences.

Edited by teddymishka (07/24/17 11:48 AM)